In Italy, Komatsu interacts with its clients through Komatsu Rete Italia, a net gathering Komatsu DBs (CIMERTEX ITALIA, CO.M.EDIL, CO.M.E.G, G.I.S. GROUP, MAUGERI MACCHINE, VARINI), dealers, workshops and Nolok rental net, a leading rental company in Italy.
Komatsu’s distribution net counts on 40 affiliates, more than 80 service centres in Italy and roughly 700 rental fleet machines; it guarantees all over Italy the needed know-how in terms of Komatsu machines sales and services.
Komatsu’s operators can count on a continuous collaboration and training throughout Italy, backed by Komatsu’s trained professional personnel.
Komatsu Rete Italia provides, in addition to excellent machines, after sales, services, rentals as well as financial solutions all over Italy very quickly.
Komatsu Rete Italia will present itself at Samoter 2020 with the leitmotiv "Welcome to the future", which consistently incorporates the company's mission aimed at offering highly innovative products to the market; products are designed to maximize work efficiency together with the total care of safety aspects and environment. Regarding this last aspect, Komatsu will present a preview of the new stage V machines with the new engine that complies with stage V emissions regulations.
Furthermore, iMC machines range with semi-automatic control is enriched with new models ...
An internal exhibition space of 2,200 square meters is necessary in order to show 35 different machines from utilities to constructions.
Among several innovations that will be presented at the fair, some are listed below:
- The new line of 2-ton class utility excavators
- The new 6-ton Komatsu PC58
- The new WA475 with hydromechanical transmission
- The new WA600-8 in Stone Handler version (block handling version)
- The machines in the Intelligent Machine Control series, with many advantages, such as the mapping of the workspace and the optimization of the operations. By automatically limiting the bucket digging depth, the machine automatically maintains the slope, positioning the cutting edge in real time with respect to the machine and work surface, thus eliminating the waiting time requested by conventional sensors.
- The new GD675-7 grader complete with Machine Control systems Komatsu Rete Italia Sede legale: Via Roma, 98 – 36025 Noventa Vicentina (VI) Tel 0771 532470 – firstname.lastname@example.org Cod. Fisc / P.Iva 03173650247 – REA VI 306378
Visitors can see directly the use of iMCs, the real machines of the future, in a large test field outside the exhibition hall of 1,200 square meters, where demonstrations are continuously taking place.
Devis Varini, President of Komatsu Rete Italia, said "Samoter is so important for us because it brings together in one Kermesse all the innovations made by Komatsu factories and let them be experienced by visitors.”
Visitors can benefit also of all contacts of all Komatsu’s services available; by making a single tour and with a single visit they can dialogue with different interlocutors.