Yanmar Global CS Co., Ltd. (YGCS), a subsidiary of Yanmar Holdings Co., Ltd. today commences operations at Yanmar Synergy Square (YSQ).
Built as a center for excellence in global customer service, YSQ will serve as the headquarters of YGCS, a Yanmar Group company that was established in April of this year. Yanmar’s Remote Support Center also moves to the site, incorporating enhanced functionality.
As the name suggests, Yanmar will strive to derive SYNERGY by marshalling the combined insights and knowhow of business partners all around the world in a place, or SQUARE, to create new service solutions towards increasing Yanmar’s global service capabilities.
“YSQ represents every element related to our service including our DNA and spirit, our relationship with our stakeholders based on the trust, and a new type of service achieved with advanced technologies,” says Kengo Shibata, the president of YGCS. “I’m excited to create this new way of service together with our customers and stakeholders here at YSQ towards A Sustainable Future,”
With its goal of keeping customers working with “no downtime” and realizing its vision of maximizing customer’s lifecycle value, YSQ will pursue the development and deployment of service solutions employing Yanmar’s advanced technologies. YSQ will:
- Utilize analysis of remote monitoring data to predict machinery faults,
- Support service staff in the field with technical information,
- Provide a support desk to respond to customers’ inquires on operation of systems such as SMARTASSIST.
- 1st floor: Service exhibit area
- This floor contains numerous exhibits illustrating Yanmar’s long history and spirit of service. The exhibits consist of video and hands-on activities that show Yanmar’s efforts to maximize the lifecycle value of customers’ equipment as well as the future direction of service activities.
- 2nd floor: Remote Support Center
- The heart of YSQ is the Remote Support Center. Take a tour to see the actual work of the RSC from the attached presentation room together with an explanation of operations. The center gathers SMARTASSIST and Yanmar’s remote support functionality together with advanced systems for detailed information analysis and management.
- 3rd floor: Offices
- Our office area houses departments that centralize parts order operations of after sales parts, manage parts information, create service documents and develop and deploy new service tools for better efficiency. The center has a flexible office layout allowing the center to respond to future changes in work styles.
- 4th floor: Dining and meeting area
- With “Food” at the core of Yanmar’s Mission, staff can enjoy a healthy and balanced meal with fresh ingredients grown at Yanmar Symbiosis.
- 5th floor: Learning center
- To enhance Yanmar’s human resources development, the three glass fronted seminar rooms offer a light atmosphere and seat 30 each. Two of the rooms can join for a maximum capacity of 60. The facilities will support Yanmar Group seminars and technical training at the neighboring at Amagasaki Plant.
- As a diverse range of visitors are expected to use the learning facilities, one part of the floor is also given over to a prayer room.